YEL Club admissions
We are here to guide you through the enrolment process. Please feel free to contact us for any query. We invite you, prior to sending a pre-enrolment file, to explore this website and learn more about the unique educational choice YEL World School represents.
For fun times, our private school is open every wednesday and/ or during school holidays to our pupils and to children coming from other schools. Our pupils stay during extra curricular periods and meet new friends.
Please note: Children only enrol for all the year's wednesdays and/ or school holidays (November holidays, Christmas, Winter holidays, Easter). Only the children attending our school and/ or Wednesday club can get access to "à la carte" holiday registrations.
Parents can register online for Holiday Club weeks. Our YEL Club is also open in July and August and is exclusively accesible to children already attending our school or club during the year.
Children therefore benefit from a playful and high standard English learning environment in a kind and innovative structure on Wednesdays and during school holidays. Each activity will be done in English, this way children are in full English immersion from the beginning to the end of their day.
For our children's comfort, we form groups with very few children. Availabilities are therefore limited.
If you chose to join us, here is all the information you will need to start your pre-enrolment file. The process is directly accessible online via a "Parent Portal" you create. Don't forget to add your child's file to your account.
Please take note that enrolments are taken in advance.
Next Wednesday Club years :
- Places are assigned after an interview with the school Headmistress and depend on the remaining places.
- Priorities are given to siblings.
In the middle of a school year :
- Please contact us so we can inform you on the process to follow and the potential availibilities in the requested section at the time of your call.
- It is essential that parents fully agree with our school's educational project and to its rules. We invite you to reed our general conditions and the school rules enclosed to the document prior to starting your child's enrolment.
- All of the enrolment file requested documents are imperative (family record or birth certificate, proof of address, proof of immunisation, school insurance, school reports and certificate of cancellation in case of school change). Any missing document will keep your file pending and will not validate your child's enrolment.
- We expect our parents to update these certificates every year.